We are open for all Podiatry/Chiropody appointments, including home visits. The well-being of our patients and clinical team is of the utmost importance and as such, we are actively taking guidance from the College of Podiatry, Government guidance and Public Health England.
- All patients will be screened prior to booking.
- Patients will be asked to Stay At Home if they or members of their household/individuals they have had close contact with have signs or symptoms of Covid-19.
- Where possible, only one person at a time should attend their appointment.
- Appointments will be staggered to ensure social distancing and time for cleaning the clinic in-between patients.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask throughout (these will be provided if you do not have a mask).
- Hand Sanitiser will be available upon arrival.
- Our Podiatry team will wear full PPE including mask, apron, gloves and on occasion a face shield.
- As you can expect, cleanliness and hygiene are paramount throughout the clinic.
Call 020 7935 7877 to discuss and book your appointment.
Why not contact us to book an appointment or discuss the services and podiatry and chiropody treatments that our team offers.
Phone: 020 7935 7877
John Bell & Croyden Pharmacy
50-54 Wigmore Street
Monday - Friday: 09.15am - 5:15pm
Saturdays: 09.15am - 3.15pm
Home visits by prior arrangement.