We would like to assure our patients that we are OPEN for all Podiatry/Chiropody appointments, including home visits. As always, the well-being of our patients and clinical team is of the utmost importance and as such, we are actively taking guidance from the College of Podiatry, Government guidance and Public Health England.
- All patients will be screened prior to booking.
- Patients will be asked to Stay At Home if they or members of their household/individuals they have had close contact with have signs or symptoms of Covid-19.
- Where possible, only one person at a time should attend their appointment.
- Appointments will be staggered to ensure social distancing and time for cleaning the clinic in-between patients.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask throughout (these will be provided if you do not have a mask).
- Hand Sanitiser will be available upon arrival.
- Our Podiatry team will wear full PPE including mask, apron, gloves and on occasion a face shield.
- As you can expect, cleanliness and hygiene are paramount throughout the clinic.
Call 020 7935 7877 to discuss and book your appointment.
Gillian A Michael & Associates are located in the prestigious John, Bell and Croyden Pharmacy, on Wigmore Street in the heart of London.
The clinic was established in 1996 and is celebrating 25 years of treating our podiatry and chiropody patients in London.
The team of highly trained and experienced Podiatrists and Chiropodists, provide a wide range of services for a variety of foot problems.
We treat every patient with the utmost care and are dedicated to providing excellent service at all times.
Our friendly PAs/Receptionists are also always on hand to speak to regarding your appointment or any concerns.
TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT CALL : 020 7935 7877
We provide a range of general chiropody treatments including:
- Removal of corns & calluses
- Nail conditions including ingrowing toenails
- Verruca treatments (including needling)
- General footcare & footwear advice
- Nail surgery
Gillian provides lower limb biomechanical assessments and provision of orthoses for:
- Heel pain including plantar fasciitis
- Ankle pain
- Arch pain & toe pain
- Morton's Neuroma & Metatarsalgia
- Sports injuries for foot and lower leg pain
- Foot tendon pain
- 'Flat foot' problems, pronation problems
- Mechanical knee & lower back problems
Gillian provides Sports Podiatry to assist with these injuries:
- Calf or Achilles tendon issues
- Exercise induced leg and shin pain
- Ankle problems
- Heel and/or plantar fascia pain
- Metatarsal issues