Gillian A Michael & Associates is located within the prestigious John, Bell and Croyden on Wigmore Street in the heart of London.
The clinic was established in 1996 and in 2021 celebrated 25 years of treating our podiatry and chiropody patients in London.
Our team of highly trained and experienced Podiatrists and Chiropodists, provide a comprehensive range of services for a variety of foot-related concerns.
We treat every patient with the utmost care and are dedicated to providing excellent service, a friendly manner and exceptional comfort at all times. We also work closely alongside other medical professionals, GPs, Orthopaedic surgeons, MSK doctors, Physiotherapists, and Rheumatologists for your referrals.
Our friendly podiatry team is always available to speak to you regarding your appointment or to discuss any concerns.
TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT CALL : 020 7935 7877
We provide a range of general chiropody treatments including:
- Removal of corns & calluses
- Nail conditions including ingrowing toenails
- Verruca treatments (including needling)
- General footcare & footwear advice
- Nail surgery
Gillian provides lower limb biomechanical assessments and provision of orthoses for:
- Heel pain including plantar fasciitis
- Ankle pain
- Arch pain & toe pain
- Morton's Neuroma & Metatarsalgia
- Sports injuries for foot and lower leg pain
- Foot tendon pain
- 'Flat foot' problems, pronation problems
- Mechanical knee & lower back problems
Gillian provides Sports Podiatry to assist with these injuries:
- Calf or Achilles tendon issues
- Exercise induced leg and shin pain
- Ankle problems
- Heel and/or plantar fascia pain
- Metatarsal issues