Gillian A Michael & Associates are located in the prestigious John, Bell and Croyden Pharmacy, on Wigmore Street in the heart of London.
The clinic was established in 1996 and celebrated 21 years of treating our podiatry and chiropody patients in London.
The team of four highly trained and experienced Podiatrists and Chiropodists, provide a wide range of services for a variety of foot problems.
We treat every patient with the utmost care and are dedicated to providing excellent service at all times.
Our friendly PAs/Receptionists are also always on hand to speak to regarding your appointment or any concerns.
To arrange an appointment call : 020 7935 7877
We provide a range of general chiropody treatments including:
- Removal of corns & calluses
- Nail conditions including ingrowing toenails
- Verruca treatments (including needling)
- General footcare & footwear advice
Gillian provides lower limb biomechanical assessments and provision of orthoses for:
- Heel pain including plantar fasciitis
- Ankle pain
- Arch pain & toe pain
- Morton's Neuroma & Metatarsalgia
- Sports injuries for foot and lower leg pain
- Foot tendon pain
- 'Flat foot' problems, pronation problems
- Mechanical knee & lower back problems
Gillian provides Sports Podiatry to assist with these injuries:
- Calf or Achilles tendon issues
- Exercise induced leg and shin pain
- Ankle problems
- Heel and/or plantar fascia pain
- Metatarsal issues
- General Foot or toe joint symptoms
We are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council and are members of the Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists.